Saturday, August 30, 2014

EASY SATURDAY

Hey dolls,
Its been a month since I last blogged, i so missed you so very much. I was away for like two weeks and when i came back was caught up with work. I will soon be posting some pics of my visit to Beijing, china. So today, I decided to put on this skinnies that I haven't worn for like ages because it was slightly big and I was so happy that it fitted perfectly. ION I have gained weight and am so excited, still determined to gain more. I know its weird for a girl to be obsessed with gaining weight and my Chinese friend kept telling me " you are okay the way you are" and am like lets swap bodies so you can have mine, and this discussion never ends. Check out my outfit for day.


Top - Mr. Price 
Skinny denim - Old
Maasai Sandals - Shop next to World Business center
Necklace and earring Set - Ella Morissa




No comments:

Post a Comment

I do appreciate and love reading your comments so feel free to comment below. Thank you