Friday, June 5, 2015

KIGALI, RWANDA

     
Hello
I am sorry for being mia in the past few Months but now am back. This Month happens to be the Month that I officially started blogging though I haven't been steady but I promise I will try this coming months, time flies huh. During the the Easter Holidays my friends and I decided to go for a mini vacay to Rwanda, as of now you know how much I love travelling, I grab any chance that gives me the opportunity to explore this beautiful Universe.

There are so many things that can be done in Kigali, but because we were there for few days, we decided to visit the Kigali Genocide Memorial Center, this is one place that you would not miss to visit while in Kigali. We paid a small fee for our entry and I paid $10 for taking pictures inside the Museum. 

It was heartbreaking seeing what the Rwandese went through during the genocide but inspirational that they positively overcame it and are now a peace loving country. Below are some of the pictures I took.










 Outfit Details
Blazer - Vera Moda (thrifted)
Top - Splash, Dubai
Denim pants - Thrifed
Bag - Nine West, Turkey
Necklace - Nairobi, CBD
Shoes (Tommy Takkies) - Bata

                                       
                                             Thanks for stopping by, until next time peace

Linking Up at: Fab Favorites,PASSION4FASHION,Fashion Friday Friday Favorites Spotlight Weekly Trend Spin Link up Beauty by Miss L

3 comments:

I do appreciate and love reading your comments so feel free to comment below. Thank you